Skip to content
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- Makes a great pot of chili in less than 30 minutes!
- 1 tbsp corn oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 lb ground beef, chicken OR turkey
- 1 can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 1 can (15 ounces) kidney beans, drained
- 2 tbsp BBQ sauce OR ketchup
- 2 tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp finely chopped jalepeno pepper, optional
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat; add onions and bell pepper.
- Cook until onions and peppers are soft, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add ground beef; continue cooking until beef is browned.
- Drain any excess fat.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Simmer over medium heat 10 minutes; serve hot.