Chicken Caesar Salad
Yield: 8 Servings
- A restaurant staple that you can make at home.
- 2 lb chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 2 tbsp Chicken Seasoning Blend
- 2-1/2 lb romaine, chopped
- 1 cup caesar dressing, prepared
- 4 oz (1 cup) Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 lb (1 qt.) croutons**, see recipe below
- Dredge chicken in seasoning.
- Grill chicken 8-10 minutes until browned and cooked through.
- Slice chicken across the grain.
- Serve hot or chilled with Caesar Salad.
- Heat olive oil, butter and desired seasoning just until butter melts.
- Brush over bread sticks.
- Bake at 375°F for 10 minutes or until bread is lightly browned and crisp.
- **Cut 1-pound loaf of sturdy bread into 1-inch cubes.
- Heat 1/3 cup olive oil, 1/3 cup butter and 3 Tbsp. desired seasoning until butter is melted.
- Toss with bread cubes.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally until croutons are browned and crisp.
- Toss romaine with Caesar dressing, Parmesan cheese and croutons.
- Top with chicken and serve with warm Garlic Toast.