- Cook Time: 40 Minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- Seasoned chicken strips with the classic BLT ingredient in a crisp green salad!
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 tsp Chicken Seasoning Blend
- 1 bag (10 ounce) salad greens
- 8 slice crisp bacon
- 1 lb fresh tomatoes, wedged
- 1 cup croutons
- 4 eggs, hard cooked, cooled and sliced
- 3/4 cup prepared ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Sprinkle chicken with seasoning.
- Grill or bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Assemble salad by placing greens in bottom of large salad bowl, or in 4 individual salad bowls.
- Slice chicken diagonally and lay across greens.
- Top with bacon, tomato wedges, croutons and egg slices.
- Combine ranch dressing and barbecue sauce.
- Drizzle over salad.
Chicken may be served hot or chilled.