Skip to content
White Bean and Chicken Chili Recipe
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Yield: 2-1/2 quarts
- Fabulous served with fresh corn bread on a cold evening!
- 2 tbsp corn oil
- 1 medium onion, diced 1/2-inch
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 3 tbsp Salt Free Cilantro Lime Seasoning Blend
- 3 can (15 ounces each) white beans- navy, cannellini OR white kidney, undrained
- 2 can (4.5 ounces each) chopped mild green chilies, undrained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 2 cup (8 ounces) grated Monterey Jack cheese
- Garnishes: sour cream, green onions, sliced jalapenos OR salsa
- Heat oil in a stock pot or large saucepan.
- Add onion and cook 3 minutes.
- Add chicken and 2 tablespoons seasoning; cook for 7 to 8 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Add beans, chilies, chicken broth and remaining 1 tablespoon of seasoning.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat and cook for 15 minutes.
- Gradually add cheese, stirringuntil melted.
- Serve hot.
- If desired, garnish each bowl with sour cream, green onions, sliced jalapenos or salsa.