Skip to content
Mango Quinoa Salad Recipe
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
Yield: 12 servings
- This dish is as healthy as it is colorful!
- 2 cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup quinoa
- 3 mangoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 2 cup packed fresh baby spinach
- Heat water and salt in a medium saucepan; bring to boil.
- Add quinoa and cook until tender but still firm to bite, stirring occasionally, about 12 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to medium bowl.
- Add mango, cucumber, red pepper and onion to quinoa.
- Mix well.
- Blend oil, vinegar, chutney, black pepper, curry, mustard and ginger in a food processor.
- Add 1/4 cup dressing to quinoa mixture. Stir to coat.
- Spoon quinoa salad over spinach OR mix spinach with quinoa mixture.
- Drizzle with remaining dressing.
- Chill if desired.