Skip to content
Vodka Pasta Sauce
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- You can make the same great sauce served in popular restaurants!
- 2 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp Sweet Leaf Basil
- 1/2 tsp Thyme Leaf
- 1 can (15 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 2 tbsp vodka
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 8 oz pasta, cooked
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Freshly ground sea salt grinder
- Freshly ground pepper, black whole grinder
- Heat oil in a large skillet on medium heat.
- Add onion, garlic, basil and thyme.
- Cook until vegetables are tender.
- Add tomatoes and bring to a boil for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add vodka and continue cooking for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and add cream.
- Season to taste with freshly ground sea salt and black pepper.
- Toss with pasta and top with Parmesan cheese.