- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Yield: 8 servings
- Unexpected guests?...a few spices and you've got a great appetizer!
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Salt Seasoning Blend
- 1/4 tsp Oregano Leaf
- 3 tbsp butter OR margarine, melted
- 12 cup freshly popped popcorn, ½ cup unpopped
- Combine chili powder, garlic salt and oregano in a small bowl.
- Place popped popcorn in large plastic or paper bag; sprinkle with seasoning mixture.
- Close bag and shake to evenly distribute seasoning.
- Drizzle butter over popcorn.
- Immediately close bag and shake until popcorn is evenly coated.
- Serve at once.