Skip to content
Easy Italian Bean and Ham Soup Recipe
Cook Time: 1 Hour, 15 Minutes
Yield: 16 servings
- A hearty soup that is oh so easy!
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Minced Onion
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 bag (16 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 1 jar (48 ounces) great northern beans, undrained
- 3 can (14.5 ounces each) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup diced cooked ham
- 1 can (14 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning Blend
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper, black medium grind
- Heat oil in a large stock pot.
- Add onion and garlic and sauté; 1 minute on medium heat.
- Add coleslaw mix and sauté; until wilted, about 5 minutes.
- Add beans, tomatoes, ham, chicken broth, Italian seasoning,salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer 45 minutes.