Skip to content
Lemon Dill Cod
Cook Time: 28 Minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- A simple marinade highlights cod but try with tilapia, mahi mahi or any white fish.
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tbsp dill weed
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 4 piece (6 ounces, each) cod fillets
- Combine all ingredients except cod in a large resealable plastic bag and mix. Add cod.
- Seal and marinate in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Remove fish from bag: discard marinade.
- Place fish on a broiler pan or grill pan coated with cooking spray.
- Broil or grill for 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.