Skip to content
Hot and Spicy Cajun Chicken Wings
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
Yield: 1-1/2 pounds wings
- Serve with a favorite blue cheese or ranch dressing and plenty of carrot and celery sticks for dipping.
- Place drummettes in a mixing bowl; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon seasoning.
- Toss until well coated; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Place a cooling rack on large baking sheet.
- Spray with cooking spray.
- Place drummettes on rack and bake for 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches a minimum 165F.
- Remove from oven and place in a bowl.
- Combine butter, hot sauce and 1-1/2 teaspoons seasoning in a small bowl.
- Pour over drummettes; toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.