Italian Garlic Oven Fries
Cook Time: 32 Minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- So simple to prepare! For a change of pace, try grilling the potatoes.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Combine oil, Italian herb seasoning, garlic powder and salt in resealable plastic bag.
- Wash potatoes and cut in to 6 to 8 wedges, lengthwise.
- Add potatoes to seasoned oil and toss to coat.
- Spray shallow baking pan with cooking spray.
- Add potatoes, in single layer.
- Bake for 23 to 27 minutes, stirring once, until potatoes are tender and lightly browned.