Skip to content
Sweet and Spicy Wings Recipe
Cook Time: 40 Minutes
Yield: 8 to 10 appetizer servings
- Spicy, sticky and overall just plain yummy!
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place chicken wings in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Add 1/3 cup seasoning and toss to coat well.
- Place wings on baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Microwave honey, butter and 2 teaspoons rub in a small bowl just until butter is melted.
- Remove wings from oven and drizzle with glaze.
- Bake 10 minutes longer and drizzle again.
- Bake an additional 3 to 5 minutes or until done (170F).