Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Yield: 6 to 8 burritos
- Customize with all your favorite toppings!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/4 cup Taco Seasoning Blend
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) refried beans
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced green chilies, undrained
- 8 (8-inch) OR 6 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 8 oz (2 cups) shredded cheddar cheese
- Optional toppings: chopped tomatoes, green onions, sliced black olives, sour cream OR salsa
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat; drain.
- Add seasoning and water; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add refried beans and green chilies.
- Stir for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Warm tortillas according to package directions.
- Place about 1/2 cup burrito mixture on center of each tortilla, top with cheddar cheese and roll.
- Serve with toppings, as desired.