Skip to content
Rosemary Garlic Chicken Recipe
Cook Time: 55 Minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- Great marinade for chicken. Serve the chicken immediately or chill and use for salads or sandwiches.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp rosemary garlic seasoning
- 2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Combine water, oil, lemon juice and rosemary garlic seasoning. Add chicken.
- Marinate in refirgerator a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade.
- Grill, bake (at 350F) or pan fry for 15 to 20 minutes.