Skip to content
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- Delicious served over rice or pasta.
- 1-1/2 tbsp butter, divided
- 1 lb peeled and deveined, large raw shrimp
- 2 to 3 tsp Cajun Seasoning Blend
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 fresh lemon
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter in large skillet over medium-high heat until bubbly.
- Add shrimp and desired amount of seasoning.
- Cook 3 minutes.
- Add wine and continue to cook until liquid is reduced by one-half, about 3 minutes.
- Add remaining 1-½ teaspoons butter and stir until shrimp is slightly pink and opaque in color.
- Squeeze ½ lemon over shrimp and serve.