- Heat oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet about 1 to2 minutes.
- Add onion and sauté until tender.
- Add spinach, broccoli, diced tomatoes, 2 tablespoons of the taco or enchilada seasoning, and 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper; stir and cook until liquid is evaporated, about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add ricotta and 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Coat the bottom of a 13 x 9-inch pan with2/3 cup of tomato sauce.
- Place 1/3 cup vegetable mixture in each tortilla; roll tightly and place seam side down, in pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk remaing tomato sauce and taco seasoning with 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper.
- Pour over tortillas.
- Top with 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese and cover with foil.
- Bake for 25 minutes; remove foil and continue baking 5 more minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Let sit 5 minutes before serving.
For a milder heat level, decrease crushed red pepper.