Citrus Glazed Ham
- Cook Time: 3 Hours, 10 Minutes
- Yield: 10+ servings
- This easy and flavorful glaze is a great finishing touch for your next ham.
- 8 to 10 lb fully cooked bone-in ham
- 1/2 cup corn syrup, light
- 1 tsp freshly grated orange peel
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cloves
- 1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Score ham at 1-inch intervals with a sharp knife; place in roasting pan.
- Roast according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Combine corn syrup, orange peel, cinnamon, cloves and cayenne pepper in a small bowl.
- Drizzle over ham during the last 30 minutes of roasting.
- Remove ham from oven; spoon syrup from pan over ham.
- Let rest 20 minutes before carving.