- Combine 1-½ cups flour, undissolved yeast, herb seasoning, salt and garlic in large bowl.
- Gradually add water to flour mixture.
- Beat 2 minutes at medium speed with electric mixer, scraping bowl occasionally.
- Add eggs and 1 cup flour; beat 2 minutes at high speed.
- Stir in 1 cup cheese and remaining flour to make a stiff batter.
- Let dough rest for 10 minutes.
- Spread or pat batter in greased 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese; top with chilies and pimientos.
- Cover; let rise in warm, draft-free place until doubled in size, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 375°F for 35 to 40 minutes or until done.
- Remove from pan; cool on wire rack.
- Serve as strips or squares.
Replace chilies and pimientos with halved pimiento-stuffed green olives or thinly sliced salami and sliced green onions.