Crispy Garlic and Herb Chicken
- Cook Time: 40 Minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- Serve atop pasta or a rice pilaf for extra flavor.
- 2/3 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp butter OR margarine, melted
- 1/2 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1/3 cup milk
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- To taste, freshly ground sea salt grinder
- To taste, freshly ground pepper, black whole grinder
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Combine panko, Parmesan cheese, butter and seasoning in a shallow pan.
- Pour milk into a separate shallow pan.
- Dip chicken into milk, then dredge one side of each breast in seasoned bread crumbs.
- Place on a greased shallow baking sheet.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until chicken is golden brown and interior registers 170F.