Tuscan Strip Steak
Cook Time: 50 Minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- Great flavor in just minutes!
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 3 tbsp rosemary garlic seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 6 strip steaks
- Combine oil, lemon juice, rosemary garlic seasoning and crushed red pepper in a resealable plastic bag or shallow pan. Add steak.
- Marinate in refrigerator a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Remove steak from marinade; discard remaining marinade.
- Grill steak to desired doneness, turning once, approximately 15 minutes for medium.