Gooey Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- Cook Time: 58 Minutes
- Yield: 24 bars
- Simple to make but your friends will think you fussed!
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup corn starch
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup corn syrup, light
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Combine flour, sugar and corn starch in a medium bowl.
- Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
- Press into a greased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350F oven for 15 to 18 minutes or until crust is lightly browned.
- Beat eggs, corn syrup, peanut butter, vanilla and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- Stir in coconut and chocolate chips.
- Pour over crust.
- Return to oven.
- Bake an additional 20 to 25 minutes, or until mixture is golden.
- Cool on wire rack and cut into bars.