Skip to content
Cajun Candied Pecans
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Yield: 1 pound
- Delicious as a snack or add to a green salad.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix corn syrup, sugar and Cajun seasoning in a large bowl.
- Add pecans; stir gently to coat.
- Transfer to prepared baking sheet.
- Bake pecans for 18 to 20 minutes, stirring every 2 to 3 minutes.
- Place on a cooling rack; separate nuts with a fork.
- Cool completely.
- Store in airtight container at room temperature.