Pepper and Maple Grilled Salmon
Cook Time: 17 Minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- A simple glaze turns salmon into a quick week night meal but the flavor will be perfect for entertaining.
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp orange juice concentrate
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 4 salmon fillets
- Freshly ground pepper, black whole grinder
- Freshly ground sea salt grinder
- Combine maple syrup, orange juice concentrate and cayenne pepper in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Generously season salmon with peppercorn grinder and a small amount of sea salt.
- Grill for 4 to 5 minutes on medium heat until lightly browned, turn and brush with glaze.
- Cook 4 to 5 minutes until lightly browned and nearly cooked through.
- Continue brushing with glaze and turning fish for 2 to 3 minutes until it flakes easily and is at least 150F in the center.