Pumpkin Ice Cream Pie
- Cook Time: 2 Hours, 15 Minutes
- Yield: 8 servings
- A new twist on traditional pumpkin pie.
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/4 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 prepared pie crust, pastry or graham cracker
- Mix pumpkin, brown sugar, ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a large bowl.
- Fold in softened ice cream.
- Pour mixture into crust.
- Freeze until firm, a few hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving.
Two teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice can be substituted for the ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg.