Skip to content
Italian Herb Bread Dipping Oil
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- Make your own flavored olive oil infused with basil, oregano and garlic. Serve with French or sourdough bread for dipping, or use in your favorite Italian recipes in place of unflavored oil.
- Simmer olive oil, basil, oregano and garlic powder in medium saucepan for 5 minutes.
- Let cool in pan 5 minutes.
- Strain oil through cheese cloth into a glass container.
- To use as dipping oil with bread, pour a small amount of oil on a plate and sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper.
- Store infused oil in tightly capped container in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Let come to room temperature before serving.