Spiced Burger and Fries
- Yield: 6 servings
- Get creative with other toppings, cheeses and vegetables. Change up the seasoning on the fries...Cajun, Mesquite, Zestful, etc.
- desired condiments: lettuce, tomato, pickle, onion, etc
- 2 tbsp steak seasoning
- 2 lb ground beef *
- 6 hamburger buns, sesame seed topped
- Gently mix ground beef and seasoning.
- Form into patties.
- Grill until internal temperature reaches 165F.
- Serve on buns with desired condiments and Seasoned French Fries.
Drain and generously sprinkle with desired seasoning blend
Deep-fry fries until brown and crisp
If using preformed hamburger patties, sprinkle with seasoning while cooking