- Place steaks on preheated grill and cook 8-10 minutes.
- Combine basil, fennel, red pepper, salt, black pepper and olive oil.
- Brush half of the basil mixture onto top of steaks and turn; brush remaining basil mixture on top of steaks.
- Continue cooking another 8 to10 minutes, or until desired doneness.
- Squeeze with lemon wedges just before serving, if desired.
Boneless sirloin steaks may be substituted for T-bone steaks.
Broil 12 to 15 minutes, turning once halfway through, or until desired doneness.
To broil, place steaks 4 to 5 inches below heating element.