Chocolate Coffee Fudge
- Cook Time: 1 Hour, 25 Minutes
- Yield: 64 1-inch pieces
- Cut in traditional squares or in festive shapes to reflect the season!
- 3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter OR margarine
- 1/4 cup light cream
- 1-1/2 tbsp instant coffee granules
- 1-1/2 tsp vanilla extract, pure
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Line an 8-inch square pan with foil.
- Lightly grease foil.
- Mix sugar, cocoa, cinnamon, and salt in medium mixing bowl.
- Heat butter, cream, and coffee granules in a small saucepan until butter melts.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla.
- Pour into sugar mixture and combine thoroughly.
- Stir in pecans.
- Place in prepared pan; spead with spoon or pat lightly with oiled hands.
- Chill a minimum of 1 hour.
- Lift fudge from pan.
- Cut into 1-inch squares with a sharp knife OR use a small (1-½ inch) cookie cutter to cut into shapes.
Can be made ahead and stored in an airtight container at room temperature.