- Line an 8-inch square pan with foil.
- Lightly grease foil.
- Mix sugar, cocoa, cinnamon, and salt in medium mixing bowl.
- Heat butter, cream, and coffee granules in a small saucepan until butter melts.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla.
- Pour into sugar mixture and combine thoroughly.
- Stir in pecans.
- Place in prepared pan; spead with spoon or pat lightly with oiled hands.
- Chill a minimum of 1 hour.
- Lift fudge from pan.
- Cut into 1-inch squares with a sharp knife OR use a small (1-½ inch) cookie cutter to cut into shapes.
Can be made ahead and stored in an airtight container at room temperature.