Skip to content
Garlic Shrimp with Pasta
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- Simple enough to make for the family and delicious enough to serve to guests!
- 8 oz favorite pasta
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh minced garlic
- 1 lb large raw peeled & deveined shrimp (16 to 21 count)
- 6 roma tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 tbsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan OR Asiago cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- Heat olive oil on medium heat in a deep skillet.
- Add the garlic and shrimp to the skillet and raise the heat to medium high. Cook 2 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes and continue to cook 3 to 5 minutes or until the shrimp are pink and just cooked through.
- Remove from heat and add the lemon pepper. Stir gently.
- Divide pasta between four plates; top with shrimp and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle each plate with parsley and cheese.