Skip to content
Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Sliders Recipe
Cook Time: 4 Hours, 10 Minutes
Yield: 12 sliders
- Barbecue sauce jazzed up with spices and orange peel makes these cute little sliders extra tasty.
- 1/2 lb shoulder OR butt pork roast
- 3/4 cup BBQ Sauce, Weber’s Original
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp freshly grated orange peel
- 1 Bay Leaves
- 1/2 tsp Thyme Leaf
- 1/4 tsp pepper, red crushed
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black fine grind
- 12 dinner rolls
- Optional topping Prepared coleslaw
- Cut roast into 3 to 4 pieces.
- Place pork in a greased or lined slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over pork.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours or LOW for 6 to 7 hours until pork is very tender.
- Shred with 2 forks.
- Serve on rolls, topping with coleslaw if desired.