Tequila Lime Guacamole
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Yield: 10 servings
- Tequila is the secret ingredient in this tasty guacamole.
- 2 large ripe avocados, pitted, peeled
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp tequila, if desired
- 1 to 2 tbsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- Mash avocados coarsely with a fork in a medium bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients; let stand 15 minutes to blend flavors.
- Garnish with lime wedges, if desired.