Skip to content
Steak with Savory Garlic Butter
Cook Time: 24 Minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- Use with your favorite cut of steak.
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 tsp finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tbsp finely chopped green onion
- 1/2 tsp Granulated Garlic
- 1/4 tsp Thyme Leaf
- 2 (1-inch thick) T-bone OR porterhouse steaks
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground sea salt grinder
- And pepper, black whole grinder
- Combine butter, red bell pepper, green onion, garlic powder and thyme in a small bowl.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- For easy handling, place on waxed paper and form into a log.
- Brush steaks with oil and season with freshly ground sea salt and black pepper.
- Grill steaks over direct high heat for 5 to 7 minutes per side to desired doneness.
- Remove from grill and top with butter.
- Let steaks rest at least 5 minutes before serving.