Six Pepper Butter Grilled Steak
- Yield: 8 Servings
- Try this deliciously flavored butter on grilled pork chops or swordfish.
- 1 tbsp Six Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 8 steaks, rib eye or top sirloin
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- Combine softened butter and seasoning. Shape into log.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Chill at least 1 hour.
- Grill steak to desired state of doneness.
- Slice butter into slices, approximately 1-tablespoon each.
- Place a butter slice on each steak.
- Allow to melt slightly, serve immediately.