Skip to content
Broccoli Pesto Fettuccine Recipe
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- Broccoli adds a new look and taste to pesto sauce.
- 8 oz uncooked fettuccine
- 1-1/2 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 cup half and half
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup packed fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tbsp Sweet Leaf Basil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black fine grind
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Optional: toasted pine nuts for garnish
- Cook pasta as package directs; drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile cook broccoli until tender; drain.
- In blender or food processor, combine broccoli, half and half, ½ cup pine nuts, parsley, basil, salt, garlic powder and black pepper.
- Process until blended.
- Combine pasta and broccoli pesto in large serving bowl; toss to coat pasta evenly.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and pine nuts, as desired.