Skip to content
Classic Vanilla Cheesecake Recipe
Cook Time: 4 Hours, 15 Minutes
Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- Top with fresh fruit or your favorite ice cream topping. For many years this recipe was featured on the Spice Islands® Vanilla box.
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp melted butter OR margarine
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 package (8 ounces each) cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract, pure
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract, pure
- Combine crust ingredients and pat into bottom of 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
- For filling, beat cream cheese with sugar and vanilla in large mixer bowl, until light.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating until smooth.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake at 375° for 25 minutes or until set.
- Remove from oven and cool on wire rack for 15 minutes.
- Combine topping ingredients; pour over baked cheesecake.
- Return to 375° oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature on wire rack.
- Cover and chill at least 3 hours.
- Top with fresh berries if desired.
- Can be made up to 1 day ahead.