Skip to content
Indian Curry Couscous Salad Recipe
Cook Time: 1 Hour, 20 Minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- Flavorful curry powder jazzes up this couscous and vegetable laden salad.
- 1 cup water
- 2/3 cup couscous
- 1/4 cup olive oil, extra virgin
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Curry Powder
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper, red crushed
- 1 cup chopped bell peppers
- 1/2 cup minced red onion
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained, rinsed
- Boil water in a small saucepan, remove from heat and add couscous.
- Cover; let stand 5 minutes.
- Uncover and cool 10 minutes at room temperature.
- Combine oil, lemon juice, curry powder, garlic salt and crushed red peppers in a small bowl.
- Stir well and let stand 10 minutes.
- Combine vegetables, beans, and couscous in large bowl.
- Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat.
- Cover; refrigerate 1 hour to blend flavors.