- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Yield: 8 biscuits or 12 breadsticks
- Gourmet biscuits or breadsticks from a can!
- 1 tube (about 16 ounces) refrigerator biscuits OR breadsticks
- 1 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 2 tbsp Italian Seasoning Blend
- 2 tbsp shredded OR grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Separate dough into individual biscuits or roll intobreadsticks; place on baking sheet.
- Brush tops and sides of each biscuit or breadstick with olive oil; sprinkle with Italian seasoning and cheese.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
Poppy seeds or sesame seeds.