Spirited Four Pepper Steak
- Cook Time: 2 Hours, 23 Minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- Four different peppers flavor this marinated steak!
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tbsp bourbon whiskey (optional)
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp pepper, black fine grind
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Ground White Pepper
- 1 tbsp corn oil
- 4 steaks, rib eye, strip OR sirloin
- Combine orange juice, bourbon, brown sugar, peppers, salt and oil in a shallow bowl; add steaks, turning to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Remove steaks from marinade; discard marinade.
- Grill steaks 7 to 9 minutes per side or to desired doneness.