Skip to content
Maple and Orange Glazed Ribs Recipe
Yield: Per rack of ribs
- Tender ribs with a sweet glaze.
- Combine brown sugar, seasoning salt and crushed red pepper.
- Rub thoroughly onto both sides of ribs.
- Place on shallow sheet tray. Cover ribs.
- Roast at 300F for 2 hours until ribs are tender and browned.
- Combine maple syrup, orange juice concentrate, crushed red pepper and seasoning salt.
- Uncover ribs and brush with glaze.
- Continue roasting for 30 minutes or until ribs are well browned.