Skip to content
Chipotle Chicken Wings
Cook Time: 1 Hour, 10 Minutes
Yield: About 2 dozen wings
- Spicy....sticky....delicious. What more can you say?
- 1 tbsp corn oil
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 lime, peel and juice
- 1/2 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line a shallow sided baking tray with foil.
- Spray with cooking spray.
- Place chicken drummies on tray.
- Combine cumin, chipotle, garlic salt and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Mix well.
- Sprinkle about half of the seasoning over the chicken; reserve remaining seasoning.
- Bake chicken for 45 to 55 minutes until it is cooked through.
- While chicken is baking, heat oil in a small sauce pan.
- Add garlic and cook on low heat 2 to 3 minutes (do not brown).
- Add orange marmalade, red wine vinegar, lime juice, crushed red pepper and reserved spice mixture.
- Bring to a boil and boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and add lime peel.
- When chicken is done, brush with glaze and continue to bake for 5 minutes until chicken is well browned.
- Drizzle with any remaining glaze.