Crafted Caprese Kabobs
- Cook Time: 34 Minutes
- Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- This recipe combines traditional bruschetta flavors into a fun-to-eat skewer.
- 1 loaf crusty bread
- 12 oz grape tomatoes
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella cheese, balls or cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup olive oil, extra virgin
- 2 tsp Sweet Leaf Basil
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Freshly ground pepper, black whole grinder
- Freshly ground sea salt grinder
- Slice bread into 1-inch slices and then cut into bite size pieces.
- Alternate bread, tomatoes and mozzarella cheese on skewers.
- Combine olive oil, sweet basil andgarlic in a small bowl.
- Brush over skewers, turning to coat both sides.
- Grind peppercorns and sea salt over the skewers.
- Grill on high heat 1 to 2 minutes until bread is toasted.
- Turn and grill on other side 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
If using bamboo skewers, soak in water for at least 30 minutes prior to use.