Skip to content
Bruschetta Chicken Recipe
Cook Time: 37 Minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- All the flavors of bruschetta on top of juicy grilled chicken!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (5 to 6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup corn oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning Blend
- 1/2 tsp sea salt fine grind
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black fine grind
- 2 cup diced roma tomatoes
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup shredded Italian blend cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh basil
- Place chicken breasts in a large resealable plastic freezer bag, one at a time.
- Lightly pound chicken breasts to an even thickness of about ¾-inch.
- Combine oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, Italian herb seasoning, salt and pepper in a small bowl and whisk until combined.
- Pour half of the marinade over the chicken, reseal bag, and set aside to marinate for at least 15 minutes. (Chicken and marinade can be prepared ahead; covered and refrigerated overnight.)
- Preheat grill to medium heat or about 350°F.
- Combine remaining marinade with diced tomatoes and red onion; set aside.
- Transfer chicken from marinade onto grill surface and discard marinade.
- Grill chicken for 4 to 6 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- Transfer the chicken to a serving plate and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Spoon bruschetta mixture over chicken and top with basil; serve immediately.