Skip to content
Cilantro Lime Burrito Bowl Recipe
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- Tasty dinner that the whole family can customize with their favorite toppings.
- 1 tbsp corn oil
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast
- Divided, 3 tbsp Salt Free Cilantro Lime Seasoning Blend
- 1 cup long grain rice
- 2 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen corn
- Toppings as desired, shredded cheese, diced tomatoes, sliced green onions, jalapeno slices, guacamole, salsa OR sour cream
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Season chicken on both sides with 1 tablespoon seasoning.
- Cook chicken 10 to 12 minutes, turning once, until chicken is cooked.
- Remove to a plate.
- Combine rice, broth and remaining 2 tablespoons seasoning in a medium saucepan.
- Cover and bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and cook for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in black beans and corn and let cook 2 to 3 minutes.
- Shred chicken with 2 forks into bite size pieces.
- Portion rice into bowls.
- Top with chicken and desired toppings.