Skip to content
Slow Cooker Italian Chicken Stew Recipe
Cook Time: 8 Hours, 15 Minutes
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- A great way to make chicken in the slow cooker.
- 6 to 7 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 can (14.5 ounces each) diced tomatoes
- 2 tsp garlic minced
- 2 jar (3.75 ounces each) cocktail onions, drained
- 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning Blend
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 cup zucchini, cubed (about 1 medium zucchini)
- 1 cup frozen sliced carrots
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper, red crushed
- Combine all ingredients except ricein a slow cooker; stir to combine.
- Cook on LOW setting for 6 to 8 hours.
- Ladle over rice or pasta in a shallow bowl.
- OR, serve in purchased bread bowls.