Skip to content
Chicken Cacciatore Sauce
Cook Time: 50 Minutes
Yield: 1 quart
- Delicious served over grilled chicken, shrimp or with vegetables.
- Cook onions, green pepper, mushrooms and water over low heat in a covered pan until vegetables are tender. Set aside.
- Combine tomato paste, tomatoes, chicken broth, bay leaf, garlic herb seasoning, black pepper, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and sugar in a stockpot. Bring to a boil.
- Add reserved vegetables and simmer for 30 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve over chicken or pasta.
- Garnish with parsley flakes.