Grilled Steak with Chimichurri
- Cook Time: 2 Hours, 10 Minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- A traditional recipe for a great grilled steak.
- 2/3 cup olive oil, extra virgin
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 2 tbsp Minced Onion
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp Oregano Leaf
- 1/2 tsp pepper, black medium grind
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic minced
- 1/4 tsp pepper, red crushed
- 4 Steaks
- In a small bowl whisk together oil and vinegar until blended.
- Whisk in parsley, onion, salt, oregano, black and red peppers and garlic; let stand at room temperature, about 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with grilled steaks, pork chops or chicken.