- Skewer vegetables and scallops alternately.
- Melt butter in a small bowl.
- Stir in garlic powder, rosemary, paprika, and salt.
- Baste kabobs with some of the butter mixture.
- Grill over medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes, or until scallops are opaque in center, basting often.
- Serve on a bed of rice.
- Broiling instructions: To broil, baste kabobs generously.
- Place kebabs on rack in broiler pan so kebabs are 3 to 4 inches from heat.
- Broil 10 to 12 minutes, or until scallops are opaque in the center, turning once.
If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 20 minutes before use.