Easy Italian Herb Focaccia
- Cook Time: 1 Hour, 30 Minutes
- Yield: 8 servings
- Make a delicious focaccia in less than 90 minutes!
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning Blend
- 2/3 cup very warm water (120F to 130F)
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp olive oil, pure OR olive canola blend
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 envelope yeast, rapid or quick rise
- Mix flour, yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl.
- Add olive oil and water, stirring until well mixed.
- Spread doughinto greased 13×9-inch pan.
- Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Using the handle of a wooden spoon,push multiple holes into the dough.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons of olive oil over dough; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and Italian herb seasoning.
- Cover and let rise additional 15 minutes while oven preheats to 375F.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes until lightly browned.
- Cool slightly and cut into slices.