Lamb Chops with Tzatziki Sauce
Cook Time: 50 Minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- Enjoy many of the flavors in a gyro in this quick-to-make lamb and Tzatziki sauce.
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp rosemary, crushed
- 12 lamb rib chops (about 2 racks)
- 1/4 cup olive oil, extra virgin
- Combine yogurt, oregano, garlic salt, black pepper, cucumber and green onion in a medium bowl.
- Refrigerate to blend flavors.
- Combine oil, lemon juice and rosemary in a resealable plastic bag.
- Add lamb chops and toss to coat.
- Marinate a minimum of 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Remove chops from bag; discard marinade.
- Placelamb chops on baking sheet; bake 15 to 20 minutes or until 145F.
- Serve with Tzatziki Sauce.