- Finely chop apples, kiwi, grapes and strawberries and place in medium bowl.
- Grate orange peel to measure 1 teaspoon.
- Squeeze juice from orange.
- Add juice and grated peel to chopped fruit.
- Stir together brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and apple jelly in small bowl.
- Add to fruit; toss gently to mix.
- Refrigerate 1 hour to mix flavors.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
- Brush one side oftortillas with melted butter.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar mixture on tortillas.
- Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges (as you would a pie) and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 5 minutes, or until golden.
Substitute 1-1/4 teaspoons Jamaican Jerk seasoning for cinnamon and nutmeg in the salsa.